Spring Break: March 8 – April 21
Summer: May 24 – Aug 18
Fall/Winter: Sep 20 – Oct 27
Spring Break: March 7 – April 20
Summer: May 23 – Aug 17
Fall/Winter: Sep 19 – Oct 26
$30 per person – 2 nights, weekdays Mon – Wed
Dates flexible and subject to team occupancy
Discover NYSUM is for pastors and other ministry leaders that are interested in bringing a group to NYSUM. This two-day preview of a week-long, shortterm mission trip is limited to first-time group leaders only and is open to only 3 ministry leaders per organization.
This orientation and guided tour will show you how NYSUM can train, lodge, feed, and deploy your short-term mission group in the exciting and challenging mission field of New York City!
Discover NYSUM will feature the following:
- City ministry
- Church planting
- Compassion homeless ministry
- Cross-cultural ministry
At Discover NYSUM, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the NYSUM leadership
- Lodge and dine at the NYSUM campus
- Take a guided tour of NYSUM’s partnering ministry sites around New York City
Linens:We provide 1 set of linens for your whole stay which includes a washcloth, bath towel, a fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case & pillow, and a blanket.
Meals:All 3 meals daily are included in all our packages and begin with dinner on arrival day and end with breakfast on departing day. Only breakfast is served on Sundays and days off for leisure (during weeklong packages). We unfortunately cannot cater to specific diets or allergies.
Outreach Transportation:1. Teams than arrive in their own van(s) are required to:
• Use their own van for outreach transportation
• Cover toll fees
• Cover gas expenses
• Cover subway fare (when/if needed).
2. For teams who will require NYSUM van transportation for outreach:
For Weeklong packages
- Van Use $50 per person (1 time charge)
- Subway: $34 per person (1 time charge, Mandatory) Includes 7-Day Unlimited Metro Card
For Weekend / 3 Day packages
- $30 per person – 1 time charge
- Subway Fare Included