Mar 1 – April 30
$371.00 per person - 5-6 Nights
- Street evangelism
- Homeless ministry & soup kitchens
- Children’s ministry
- Rehab/discipleship center chapel services
- Muslim ministry
- Jewish ministry
- Prayer walks to Ground Zero, United Nations, and more
- NYSUM’s instructors provide practical urban training orientations prior to each learning experience.
Linens:We provide 1 set of linens for your whole stay which includes a washcloth, bath towel, a fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case & pillow, and a blanket.
Meals:All 3 meals daily are included in all our packages and begin with dinner on arrival day and end with breakfast on departing day. Only breakfast is served on Sundays and days off for leisure (during weeklong packages). We unfortunately cannot cater to specific diets or allergies.
Outreach Transportation:1. Teams than arrive in their own van(s) are required to:
• Use their own van for outreach transportation
• Cover toll fees
• Cover gas expenses
• Cover subway fare (when/if needed).
2. For teams who will require NYSUM van transportation for outreach:
For Weeklong packages
- Van Use $50 per person (1 time charge)
- Subway: $34 per person (1 time charge, Mandatory) Includes 7-Day Unlimited Metro Card
For Weekend / 3 Day packages
- $30 per person – 1 time charge
- Subway Fare Included