Supporting NYC Pastors & Ministries
Accommodations: $45 per person, per night; 1 set of bed linens per stay included 1 set of bed linens includes: 1 washcloth, 1 towel, 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, 1 pillow case, a pillow, and a blanket
Additional Night Stay
$35 per person, per night
- In conjunction with ministry packages only
Single Ministry Experience
$15 per person, per outreach
- Urban Training and in-city transportation included
- Meals are additional cost if needed
Meal Plan Rates (Separate from packages)
- Breakfast= $8.50 Mon-Sun)Hot & cold breakfast
- Lunch = $9.00 (Mon-Sat)Hot entree plus soup & salad bar
- Bag Lunch = $6.25 (Mon-Sat)Cold cut sandwich, snacks and water bottle for off-site only
- Dinner= $12.50 (Mon-Sat)Hot entree plus soup & salad bar
Discounted tickets for the 9/11 Museum & Memorial and the One World Observatory are also available if the group criteria is met, call for NYSUM Reservations for details.
Meeting Room Rentals
Meeting room rental space is also available, call for NYSUM Reservations for details and costs. During peak seasons room space is based on availability.
Roundtrip Shuttle Service To/From NYSUM:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Est. 20 min commute / $15 per person Roundtrip, $7.50 one-way
- JFK Airport: Est. 40 min commute / $25 per person Roundtrip, $12.50 one-way
A minimum group size of 8 people is required. During peak seasons transportation is based on availability.
Estimated commute times subject to NYC traffic.
NYSUM does NOT shuttle to EWR-Newark International Airport located in NJ, nor to inner city subway/bus stations such as, but not limited to, Penn Station, Grand Central and/or the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
7 Day – unlimited metro cards are also available at the current MTA rate of $34.
NYSUM accepts most major credit & debit cards as payment method, along with regular checks via conventional mail and e-checks online. Cards and e-checks are subject to fees detailed as follows:
Additional convenience fee of 3% will be added on credit/debit card payment. Debit Cards will be run as Credit.
E-checks (bank transfers) will have a transaction flat fee of $3.95. An active checking account number and bank routing number are mandatory.